Top 10 Reasons to Join Global Radiology in Dublin
1. World Class Faculty: Ella Kazerooni, Elizabeth Morris, Donald Resnick, Neil Rofsky.
2. Dublin- Ranked one of the 10 top cities to visit in Europe.
4. Trinity College- Established in 1592, under the Tudor Monarch. Trinity is modeled after Oxford and Cambridge and home to the Book of Kells and the Old Library. Located across the street from Westin Dublin Hotel, the Imaging in Dublin 2020 conference venue.
5. Epic Museum- Winner of Europe's Leading Tourist attraction 2019. Learn about the history of Ireland, Irish immigration, and why 70 million people worldwide claim Irish ancestry. Every Person Is Connected.
7. Butlers Irish Chocolates- Founded in 1932 in Dublin by Marion Bailey-Butler, these award winning chocolates are addictive!
9. Temple Bar District - The hub of the Irish Pub Culture and Celtic music in Dublin. Located along side the Liffey River. Adjacent to Westin Dublin.
10. Emerald Island- The breathtaking, rugged, beauty of the Irish countryside.
This is a unique opportunity to meet radiologists from all corners of the globe in an intriguing location, and learn from some of the best specialists in their field. Indulge all your senses and join Global Radiology CME for the trip of a lifetime to Dublin, Ireland in June, 2022!
We have had registrants from:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Zambia.